Why I Choose BlueHost
- It provides everything you need to get started quickly.
- Faster than shared hosting, WP Pro is optimized to host complex websites at lightning fast speeds.
- Everything you need to sell online, and much more. Shopping carts, inventory management, PayPal processing, and additional tools are all included.
Why WordPress and Bluehost?
WordPress websites offer the freedom to move your website to any hosting provider or platform. Whether you need Shared, Cloud, VPS, or Dedicated hosting, WordPress is flexible for all platforms. Additionally, if your current hosting provider is no longer a good fit, you can easily migrate your website to another.
Themes and Plugins
Easily choose from thousands of free themes and plugins for your WordPress website. Themes help simplify the design process while plugins can add powerful features with just a few clicks. WordPress puts the power of the web in your hands and allows you to create without a professional web developer.
WordPress powers over 25% of the internet. With proven performance and stability, it is trusted by millions of website users and developers worldwide. Building a website can be daunting, but WordPress provides the reliability you need to build the best and most stable website available.
We provide a program which makes it very easy to install third party scripts to your hosting account. If you want your website to have a WordPress blog, you can use Marketplace to install WordPress to the root of your site or to a subdirectory.
Installing WordPress with Marketplace
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
2. Find the Website section and select Install WordPress.
3. Click the Install button.
4. Choose the domain name to install it to.
In the field next to the domain, you can enter a subfolder such as ‘blog’ or leave it blank if you want the site’s main page to be the blog.
5. If necessary, you can edit the email address, username and password for the new WordPress installation. Click “advanced options” and you can change those settings.
6. Read through the license and service agreements and check the boxes.
7. Select the Install Now button.
If you would like to get started but don’t have an account you can sign for one at Bluehost.com.